Get ready for younger-looking skin thanks to sensiLift’s mini facelift. Now you can dramatically improve your skin’s elasticity to reveal tighter, smoother, more radiant skin, from the very first treatment!
provides amazing and effective short-term and long-term results!
SensiLift's unique dual action enables more effective, pleasant and safe treatment. It combines facial massage with proven RF (radio frequency) technology, which penetrates multiple skin layers while relaxing your muscles, creating a powerful and effective collagen stimulation treatment. This makes your skin tighter, smoother, and more radiant without painful injections or invasive surgery!
SensiLift is a non-invasive treatment, which is completely safe and easy to use. It uses active sensors which react to your skin's unique condition. It is especially effective on face, neck, décolletage and hands!
The SensiLift features a sleek, ergonomic design that fits comfortably in your hand. It's very easy to use. Simply apply the base gel (included) to the desired area, select your preferred energy level, and then slowly and continuously glide over the treatment area. You only need to use this once a week for 8-10 weeks. Thereafter, use every 4 weeks for maintenance.
Features & Benefits:
- Effective, long-lasting results - simultaneously applies proven RF (Radio Frequency) technology and massage treatment. The package Includes conductivity enhancing base gel which ensures RF energy is delivered into the deep layers of the dermis, stimulating collagen.
- Non-invasive, Natural - Provides powerful and natural collagen stimulation which improves your skin's elasticity to reveal tighter, smoother, more radiant skin generally after just one use - without invasive surgery.
- Safe and Easy to use - Double safety mechanism. Unique sensors constantly measure your skin condition and adjust the temperature, for more personalized and safe treatment. RF and massage speeds can be done independently or together
- Save Money - Facelift surgery costs $12,000 on average. Non-surgery methods such a Laser Skin Tightening can cost up to $3500 per session. SensiLift is much more cost effective with great results.
Health & Safety Notice-
- Pregnant or Breast Feeding.
- Suffering from illnesses or taking medication that causes skin sensitivity or excessive bruising such as cancer or diabetes
- Receiving professional skin treatments or plastic surgery within the last 6 months
- If you have permanent implants such as pacemakers, silicone implants or metal plates
If you are unsure, we recommend that you consult a doctor first before using the product.
*Terms and Conditions apply, excludes other online offers.