Have You Tried Photon Therapy?
Introducing! The Advanced Photon Therapy Mask
Red Light (633 nm)
Improves natural production of collagen and elastin. Improves the appearance of dull, damaged, dry skin, and skin elasticity. Smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
Blue Light (433 - 455nm)
Clarifies the skin by reducing acne-causing bacteria to help reduce redness, inflammation, and prevent future breakouts. Skin tightening effect, helps to reduce appearance of enlarged pores.
The Secret Is The..
Red light therapy rejuvenates the outer layer of the skin by stimulating collagen production, which has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It can even promote wound healing and improve burns. The result - smoother, fuller and more youthful looking skin.
Blue light therapy works at a cellular level, targeting the oil glands and killing acne causing bacteria. This results in the prevention of future acne breakouts, whilst also improving acne scars, sun damage and skin texture, to reveal a healthier, vibrant and glowing complexion.
Now you can use this age defying technology in the comfort of your own home, without the expensive price tag. The Thin Lizzy Advanced Photon Therapy Mask takes light therapy to a whole new level, while providing a safe and effective, non-invasive skincare solution.
Save time and money with professional skin therapy at home
If you’re not happy with your products for any reason, simply send them back to us within 30 days for a full refund less the cost of shipping and processing.
See return policy for details.
Easy To Use!
Just select the colour setting, time, and light intensity and relax while you enjoy 15-30 minutes of skin therapy.
1. Wash and pat your skin dry
2. Connect the cable to the control box and press the ON/OFF button
3. Select treatment, time and intensity and place over face for 15-20 minutes
4. See fresh, visible results
- Read Real Reviews ⭐
• Do not use the mask until you have read the instructions.
• Do not use this mask if you are currently undergoing or have undergone skin related procedures, cosmetic surgery, or procedures for hair loss in the last 2 months. Please only use it after consultation with a specialist.
• Do not use whilst pregnant
• The mask is not to be used by persons (including children and infants) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
• Do not use whilst being treated for cancer or if you are unwell
• Seek medical advice in case of epilepsy, If you had thyroid-related diseases or if you are under treatment, if you have hypersensitivity to light.
• Avoid looking directly at the bulbs when in use and keep your eyes closed during treatment.
• May be used daily if required, however please stop use if irritation occurs
• Device to be used for facial treatments and can be used on the body on parts such as c section scars, stomach etc.
• Use only with the power cables supplied.
• Do not place any wet objects near the device.
• Do not operate with wet hands.
• Do not try to open or tamper with any part of the device.
• Before use, remove any jewellery that may come in contact with the unit, e.g. nose piercing, lip piercing.
“ Any customers who are photosensitive, have eye conditions or are taking medications that could make them become photosensitive should not use this product. If you are unsure, please check with your doctor.
It is important for all customers to follow the instructions and ensure the mask fits snugly so that the silicone eye pieces seal any gaps around eyes so that the LED light does not have a direct path into the eyes.
For blue light therapy used with the mask, start off with low power sessions first to ensure their skin is not sensitive to it before progressing to higher power settings.”