Yes Magnetic Lashes & Eyeliner is perfectly safe for contact lenses wearers.
Lashes With 24/7 Staying Power
Mess Free, Stress Free, Beautifully Voluminous Lashes.
Nancy W Verified Buyer
No more glue and fly away lashes! I got Glamorous which are great for going out. I got so many compliments. I'm buying the natural lashes for everyday look & can't wait xo
Salon-quality Lash Extensions
- Reusable Magnetic Lashes – Up to 30 All-Day Wears
- Criss-Cross Multi-Dimensional Design
- Wind, Smudge & Sweat Resistant
- Super Soft Synthetic Fibres
- Easy to Apply & Remove
The Secret Is...
A game changing magnetized eyeliner enriched with micro magnetizing particles to ensure your Thin Lizzy Magnificent Lashes stay on all day! The ultra-fine eyeliner tip and intense black gel glides on easily for a hassle-free & mess-free application in minutes!
Magnificent Magnetic Lashes feature 5 strong-hold magnets. Use with the Magnificent Magnetic Eyeliner, for a hassle-free & mess-free application in minutes! The soft, silky and light-weight lashes feature a criss-cross multidimensional design that provides full volume, length and depth, blending in easily with your natural lashes. The flexible band ensures a perfect comfortable fit, while the 5 strong-hold magnets on each lash hold them securely in place, making them wind, sweat and smudge resistant. The result - beautiful natural-looking lashes for any and every occasion!
An Innovative 2-Step Process:
Step 1: Apply the Magnetic Eyeliner which glides on smoothly while releasing powerful micro-magnets that don’t stick or clump.
Step 2: Next, just align the soft and silky magnetic lashes with the magnetic eyeliner, and click into place.
Available In 3 Different Sizes
Conforms to All Eye Shapes!
Magnificent Magnetic Lashes Stay on All Day!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee!*
If you’re not happy with your products for ANY reason, simply send them back to us within 30 days for a full refund less the cost of shipping and processing. *See return policy for details.
- Read Real Reviews
- Pro Tips
- Before putting the lashes on, measure the length of the lash band against your eyes, if the lash band is longer than your eyes or you would prefer a smaller band, trim off a section ensuring that there is always a magnet on each end of the lash to avoid lifting in the corners.
- Apply one coat on each eye along the lash line, then apply the 2nd coat, paying particular attention to the ends to ensure there is sufficient liner for maximum hold.
- Align the inner and outer corners, before using your fingers to gently place them over the eyeliner along your lash line.
- Avoid placing the lashes too close to the inner corner of the eye to ensure maximum comfort and hold.
Can these be used safely by contact lens wearers?