Want some Swedish supermodel glamour in your life?
Get the Elsa Hosk look inspired by the creative genius of makeup artist to the stars, Hung Vanngo.
- Start with clean skin. Using a foundation brush, apply Pore Minimising Primer over the entire face. Pro tip: add more where you need more glow, like over the upper cheekbones.
- Next, take a fluffy brush and apply Flawless Complexion liquid foundation. Our model is wearing the Angel shade. Use your blending sponge to pat it in for a seamless finish. Blend into the jawline and slightly down the neck.
- Using a powder puff, pat a layer of Finishing Powder over your foundation to set your makeup.
- Comb your lashes upwards with a toothbrush or lash comb and add Brow Ready for perfect brows. Pro tip: always start on the tail of your eyebrow with a soft stroke.
- Take your Triple Effect Eyeshadow Cool Collection and add the Vivid shade over your lid. Use the Focus shade as a contrast, creating a V shape in the outer corner of the eye and blending in under the lower lid to define.
- Add Luminous Light Highlighter in Rose Gold to the inner corners of the eyes and just under the eyebrows.
Use the Quickfix Eyeliner & Corrector Pen to line the upper lash line, then create statement lashes with Max Lash Mascara, applying top and bottom.
- For your bronzer, use 6 in 1 Professional Powder under the cheekbones and slightly down the neck.
- Line your lips with a neutral shade and add Velvet Lip Crème in Spicy Cinnamon.