Want an eye-catching evening look? Add a touch of glamour with this Selena Gomez tutorial, inspired by the creative genius of makeup artist to the stars, Hung Vanngo.
- Begin with Pore Minimising Primer, applying over the entire face with a foundation brush. It creates the perfect smooth, flawless canvas for your makeup.
- Add concealer, using a small fluff brush for professional results. Remember: a little goes a long way. If you prefer more of a sheer coverage, blend it with a little face serum or crème. Apply under the eyes, around the nose and anywhere that needs perfecting.
- Apply setting powder. Our makeup artist is using the Blush Brush and the Blurring Brush to create a seamless finish.
- For the brows, apply Brow Ready. It’s a quick and easy way to fill in sparse areas, adding colour and definition.
- Next, use Triple Effect Warm Collection shadow, starting with the Serene shade in the crease of the eye. Add the Whisper shade over the lid, blending well.
- To define the cheekbones and add warmth to the face, apply 6in1 Professional Powder under the cheekbones.
- To enhance your lash beds, use the Duo Eye Pencil in black along the lower waterline.
- Next, apply Perfect Wing liquid eyeliner along the upper lash line. To create your wing, use the special stamp. Line the lower lashes as well, taking the line right to the inner corner of the eye.
- For your lashes, curl them first and apply Max Lash fibre mascara. It’s the perfect choice for a dramatic look, giving you salon-worthy lashes at home.
- Line your lips with a pencil from our Ultimate Lip Kit. My Obsession and The Minx are soft nudes that blend smoothly with the matching lip brush.
- For your lip colour, use Velvet Lip Crème in Tutti Frutti. Blot onto lips for a soft-focus effect, or click out more product for a pigmented, glam look. Blend with a brush.
This is a stunning look for date night or a party! Enjoy!