Want a glowing summer look in 5 minutes? This tutorial shows you how it’s done, with only a handful of your favourite Thin Lizzy products. Amp up the radiance factor and get ready to shine bright!
- Begin with Illuminating Primer. Apply with a foundation brush over the entire face, adding more where you need more glow, like over the upper cheekbones.
- Concealer is a must! Use a small, flat brush and pat in under the eyes, around the nose and anywhere that needs perfecting.
- Now for colour. Use Velvet Lip Crème in Berry Sorbet, patting onto the cheeks and blending out with fingers or the Blurring Brush to create a beautiful flush of colour. Apply onto the outer corner of each eyelid for a beautiful creamy look. Blend out well with a fluffy brush for a flawless hint of colour.
- To open up the eyes, nothing beats highlighter. Add a touch of Luminous Light to the inner corner of each eye and also across the upper cheekbones and over the Cupid’s Bow of the upper lip.
- For your lashes, use Max Lash fibre mascara for the look of salon lashes at home.
- Create unforgettable lips with a mixture of Velvet Lip Crème in Sugar Plum and Berry Sorbet, or pick any shade that complements your skin tone. For this look, our makeup artist has applied the Sugar Plum around the borders of the lips and the Berry Sorbet in the middle. Blot on with either your finger, a Blending Sponge, or a Blurring Brush.